Monday 21 February 2011

Today I watched Lucas, it made me realize so much!
At school there is ALWAYS the weird kids. You can't think I'm mean for saying it because everyone knows it's true.
Maybe it's not always that they're weird, they're just different so everyone just judges them.
Everybody deserves a chance and you shouldn't just judge somebody because they are different to you.
This film made me cry so much, I felt so sorry for Lucas. It was horrible.
Everyone sees kids like this at school, getting bullied and stuff, yet they don't do anything about it.
I've always seen it but never joined in, but never really done much to stop it, apart from a few times. You never know, something bad could happen to these people like it did to Lucas when he ended up in hospital.
I wish I had a friend like Lucas. He might be different, but he is so nice and cared so much about Maggie. 
I guess people need to learn not to judge people before getting to know them.
You can't judge somebody when you don't know them or what their life is like.
You might think you know somebody, but you don't, because a lot of people pretend to be somebody they're not just to fit in.
Maggie: Where are you going?
Lucas: To the dance.
Maggie: By yourself?
Lucas: Hey, I'm a party animal.

I think everybody should see this film to really understand...
♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment