Monday 14 February 2011

12 Day Celebrity Guy Challenge.
Day 12 - Which celebrity would you like to meet? 

Celebrities who have passed away or celebrities who are still alive? There's actually quite a lot of celebrities I want to meet.

I wish I could have met River Phoenix and Corey Haim before they passed away. They were both such amazing actors with great personalities. Something about them both seemed so different to every other celebrity. I really hope someday there will be some kind of time traveler, I would definitely want to go back in time and meet them both and try and help stop them dying ♥ 

This is also one of the only younger pictures I've seen of Corey where he has his mouth closed :P

I would also love to meet Justin Bieber and Leonardo Dicaprio. Leonardo Dicaprio is my favourite actor that is still alive, and I just love what he does. Justin Bieber is my all time favourite singer, I love his voice and his personality. It would just be amazing to meet them both. ♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment