Friday 4 February 2011

12 Day Celebrity Guy Challenge.
Day 2 - Your favourite singer and your favourite song of him.
This was one of the EASIEST things ever. Justin Bieber. I love everything about it, all his fans complain a lot about how he is changing, but yeah ofcourse he is, he is growing up. I love how he went from being a kid living with his mum with no money, just doing what he loves to do, to being this huge celebrity. It's too hard for me to pick a favourite song by him, I love all of them! One of my favourites is 'Down To Earth', mainly because I spose I can relate to it, cause my parents broke up when I was a baby and I never see my dad. There aren't many songs that make me emotional, but his do.
 I know everyone has different taste in music and stuff, but I don't get how they can say he can't sing... I just don't get it. To me he is amazing. He sings exactly what girls want to her and I love it! ♥
'Mummy you were always somewhere, Daddy I live out of town,
 so tell me how could I ever be normal somehow? 
You tell me this is for the best so tell me why am I in tears? 
Woaah, so far away and now I just need you here.' ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment