Wednesday 16 February 2011

'I'm not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I'm definitely an individual.'
 - Leonardo Dicaprio.♥

Recently I have learnt that you should always be yourself. I used to act like I'm somebody I'm not because I get worried about what people think. I'm slowly becoming myself around my friends and it's so much better than hiding.
I love River Phoenix and Corey Haim, I still can't believe that they died. From when I was young they were both always my favorite actors. I don't care about hiding it, they have both kind of made me who I am. Because of them they've helped me believe I can achieve my dreams, I also want to be an actress. River Phoenix made me realize that killing animals to eat them is wrong and I am now a vegetarian and I love it.
I want to be myself around everyone. I act confident when really, I'm kind of shy. I fake a smile when I want to cry. I obsess over things easily, I get too into movies and books and end up feeling like I know the characters. I hate finishing really good books I've been reading, it sounds stupid but it always feels like I've lost a friend or something...
I'm not an open person with my friends, you'd think I would be because they're my friends. I'm just not. I can't really tell people anything because I've been let down so much, I don't know who to trust.
When I'm upset I cheer myself up by watching either Stand By Me or Dream A Little Dream. My two favorite films
I get jealous easily, the smallest things annoy me and I always say things/do before I've thought it through. I'm far from perfect, but I guess I am okay with it.. because that's just me.


No comments:

Post a Comment