Thursday 3 February 2011

12 Day Celebrity Guy Challenge.
Day One - A picture of your favourite actor and reasons why you like him.
Ok, it's so hard for me to choose between these two, so so hard. So I had to do them both :) 
                                                                   River Phoenix
I've loved River Phoenix as long as I can remember. He's been my favourite actor since I first ever saw him in Stand By Me. I love every film I've seen him in, there isn't one that I don't like, although I haven't seen them all yet because then there will be nothing left... Like when you open all your presents early on Christmas day and have nothing to look forward to?
But anyway, the first time I saw him in Stand By Me I loved him and I still do now. He was completely different to every other celebrity too. He didn't take advantage of the fame, he used it to try and help make the world a better place and he stood up for what he believed in.
Even though River died two years before I was born, it feels like I will always miss him. Rest In Peace River Jude Phoenix ♥


Corey Haim
I found Corey Haim later on after finding River Phoenix and straight away I loved him. Just like with River, I haven't seen every film with him in, but the ones I have, I love. Every character he has played just had some loveable charm to them, just like his real life self. Films with him and Corey Feldman in would always make me smile on my worst days when I was younger and they still do now. I don't know why, they don't even have to say something funny, I just sit there smiling. Corey was just a young boy persevering in his dream and just going with the flow, that's what I loved.
I cried last year when I found out he passed away, so much! I don't care if I didn't know him I will always miss him.
Rest In Peace Corey Haim ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment