Sunday 6 February 2011

12 Day Celebrity Guy Challenge.
Day 4 - The celebrity guy you can’t stand and why?

DEVLIN!!!!!
He drives me crazy! I cannot stand him! I wouldn't really call him a 'celebrity' but he has got his fame in the UK. I just cannot see why anyone would like him.  He seems like such a big-headed arrogant wanna-be. I can't stand people like that, not anyone. I dislike him so much I don't even want to put a picture of him up. I don't even know how he got his fame, or how he even released any songs. His voice is so annoying and I see no talent whatsoever. He just always seems to have that evil look on his face too, like when you're young and at school, there is always that one boy with behavior problems who is just a complete bully. They all have that same look in their eyes. That is exactly what Devlin has. And what is up with that name?! It's not even a name. It just makes him sound like a devil, which kind of works cause he does look evil.
I could go on forever about how much he annoys me, but I'm getting kind of wound up just talking about him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment