Monday 7 February 2011

12 Day Celebrity Guy Challenge.
Day 5 - The sexiest man on earth for you.
This is way too hard! Sexiest man? Well, Justin Bieber doesn't count as a man haha, so it's between two, Jared Leto and Zac Efron. They are both just... wow! Not even kidding!

Jared Leto! ♥
He is beautiful. Wow his body ;) So many of my friends don't like him and think he's ugly, yeah I know that's their opinion I just don't get HOW they can say that?! :| He's 39, 24 years older than me, but I could not care less. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. ♥

Zac Efron! ♥
I've loved Zac Efron since I first saw him on HSM :) I don't know how someone can say he isn't sexy? Yeah, look above. You see that? That's sexy! I usually hate boys/men with armpit hair, such a cringe, but he is one of the only people who can have it and still look gorgeous! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment