Sunday 13 March 2011

30 Day Challenge Of Happiness.
Day 13 - A Movie that makes you happy.



Dream A Little Dream.
This is honestly one of my favorite films ever.
I don't know why, but whenever I watch it, it just makes my mood 5x happier.
I love the characters in this film, the jokes, the clothes, the songs.
I guess one of the main reasons I love it is because it has two of my 
favorite actors in and it's in the 80s.
Bobby: Okay, uh my parents don't even talk to me.
Dinger: Yeah, well at least your mom didn't run over your leg in her Volvo, right? Mine did.
Bobby: Yeah, but see my mom doesn't go into spazticated seizures every once and again.
Dinger: That's rude mister. 

Dinger: Why's he being such a dweeb today?
Joel: I don't know man, but he's my dweeb.
Dinger: He's a very weird dweeb!



♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment