Saturday 12 March 2011

30 Day Challenge Of Happiness.
Day 12 - A Description or Picture of someone who makes you happy.

My Mum.
She is probably the person that makes me the happiest ever.
I argue with her all the time, scream at her, tell her I hate her, but I never mean it.
I can throw her all the insults in the world and she will know I never mean it because she knows how much I love her.
If it wasn't for my mum I wouldn't even have a house.
She is a single parent, but she's all I need, the best parent I could ask for.
I love her for always putting on a brave face to stop me and my sisters getting upset, I hope to be like that one day, I want to be as brave as her.
She is so random, talks about the most random, stupid things. But she is hilarious.
Sometimes she just tells me random stories and makes me cry with laughter.
I love her so much ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment