Monday 7 March 2011

30 Day Challenge Of Happiness.
Day 9 - A Site that makes you happy.

Oh no! Missed out the day challenge thing yesterday, so I'm doing yesterdays one now, the doing todays straight after!
There are a lot of websites that make me happy.
Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Tumblr, Youtube...
Ohhhh, clothe shops, cause I love online shopping.
There are too many and I could go on listing them forever.
I just love websites like Twitter, Blogger and Tumblr, it's my way of stalking people I don't really know but want to know. You can call me weird but you know you all do it ;)
I love Youtube too, I love finding interesting people then following them on twitter and stuff.
That's just how my life works.
A Youtube channel that makes me the happiest is Jeydon Wales.
He is one of the only people that can cheer me up when I'm really sad, and I don't even know him!
Even when my friends can't cheer me up, his videos can. 
LOVE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment